Rustic, Outdoor Georgia Peach Wedding

December 8th, 2010

Who wouldn’t love to witness a beautiful, outdoor, rustic, Georgia peach wedding? These photos really capture an amazing wedding held under an old oak tree complete with seating for the guests made of bales of hay. How cool! Enjoy the bright yellow skirts of the bridesmaids and farm animals, including chickens, as well. Bringing us these lovely photos is Simply Bloom Wedding Photography @ http://simplybloomphotography.com. Check them out, you won’t be disappointed.

simbloom1

Real Georgia peaches complement this beautiful wedding.

simbloom2

Bales of hay make for very rustic, unique and comfortable seating at this wedding.

simbloom3

Lovely wedding ceremony under an huge old oak tree.

simbloom4

Bride, dress, bouquet, groom, chicken? Now I have seen it all.

simbloom5

Bridesmaids all looking pretty and complementing the lovely bride. I love those bright yellow skirts. Yellow and white make great spring time color choices for a wedding.

simbloom6

Colorful and bright bridal bouquets look very pretty.

simbloom7

Groomsmen and their chickens set free. I guess I just had to be there.

simbloom8

Beautiful rustic backdrop with roaming farm animals really adds to the rustic feel of this wedding.

simbloom9

Tender moment shared between the bride and groom. I really love her eyes.

simbloom10

Does wedding have a rustic feel to it or what? You have to love any wedding that features a swinging tire.

simbloom11

Cute flower girl with bridesmaids in the background. I love those boots they are wearing.

simbloom12

Obligatory chicken photo.

simbloom13

Beautiful lace trimmed veil with a very sultry looking bride.

simbloom14

Lovely outdoor table settings.

simbloom15

Beautiful flowers set inside rustic kettles and teapots add a rustic feel to the table settings.

simbloom16

Little birds decorate this lovely and simple wedding cake.

simbloom17

Lovely couple and solitary floral bouquet both looking perfect.

simbloom19

Rusted vehicle in the background, rusted watering kettle in hand and one beautiful bride make a great photo.

simbloom20

Barefoot bride in an amazing dress. You have to love this photo. To see more amazing and unique photos please visit Simply Bloom @ http://simplybloomphotography.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

14 Responses to “Rustic, Outdoor Georgia Peach Wedding”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by BrideTide and Wedding Club, Kelly Gera. Kelly Gera said: Rustic, Outdoor Georgia Peach Wedding: Who wouldn’t love to witness a beautiful, outdoor, rustic, Georgia peach … http://bit.ly/gsgfHt [...]

2. Chin-Lu says:

I absolutely LOVE this wedding. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I’m obessed with country, the boots, the barefoot bride, the animals in the background — all amazing!

3. Hannah says:

Love the bridesmaid dresses! where did they come from?

4. I represent a fabulous “rustic luxe” farm venue situated on 10 pastoral acres in historic Newnan, about 30 min south of ATL. Please take a look at our website, facebook page and slideshow to get a sampling of what Vinewood has to offer. Please feel free to call with any questions.

Maria Fabre HIckman
    678-859-1172
    maria@vinewoodevents.com

Vinewood Wedding & Events
    1324 Roscoe Rd
    Newnan, GA 30263

Slideshow:

5. Joon says:

Does any one know where this venue is? I can’t find it ANYWHERE! Any helps is appreciated, thanks!

6. Jillian says:

I can’t figure out where this farm is either, but I came across one that is very similar in north Georgia. It is called The Barn at High Point Farms. The pictures on the website are equally as stunning. Good luck with your search.

7. Ramona Recla says:

lmao i forgot what i was going to say but wow those are some interesting comments

8. Melissa Lee says:

Did anyone figure out where this is?? I am obsessed!!! I have been looking for a venue with a large tree to get married under and this is beautiful!!!

9. Jackie says:

Where did those bridesmaid dresses come from?????

10. [...] Yes bride & Wedding chicks [...]

11. Whitney Lash says:

Thanks for all the sweet comments on our wedding. We got married at The Farmhouse Inn in Madison Georgia and my bridesmaids dresses were from Anthropologie.

12. [...] by Chard Photo | Photo by Simply Bloom Photography via Yes Bride | Photo by Oh Darling! via Snippet & [...]

13. Leah says:

Could you tell me where the groom and the groomsmen found their pants and suspenders. Thanks

14. admin says:

I’d say the best bet is to contact the photographer direct and they may be able to tell you.