Zeniaas Boutique

Price: $160 to $300

Description

We have all kinds of bridal dresses and casual kurtas and 3 piece suits. Order now 0213-491-1908 & 0300 821-9919. 75% advance payment with remaining 25% two days before delivery. Your order is ready in about 25 days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share and Enjoy:
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • MySpace
  • RSS
  • Twitter

URL: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zeniaas-Boutique/517989564945848
Tags: , , ,
Stats: 785 total views, 1 so far today

Email This Post Email This Post Print This Post Print This Post

Item Location



Posted By:

afshan

Karachi, Pakistan


0213-491-1908